- This event has passed.
DivorceCare: Surviving the Holidays Seminar
November 15 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PMFree
DivorceCare: Surviving the Holidays is a helpful, encouraging seminar for people facing the holidays after a separation or divorce.
The seminar features practical suggestions, guidance, and reassurance through video interviews with counselors, experts in divorce-related care, and other people who have experienced the holidays after a separation or divorce. These people share honestly about:
• Being prepared for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays
• What to do about traditions and other coming changes
• How to survive potentially awkward moments at holiday events
• How to help your children have a good holiday experience
• Where to find comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time
Those who attend will receive a Survival Guide filled with practical tips, encouraging words, journaling ideas, and exercises for daily help through the holiday season.